As Ontario continues to ease restrictions, many have wondered what is to become of our BNA softball season.
We are closely following updates from the city regarding field openings, as well as government guidelines on recreational activities.
At this time, we do not have a decision on the season status or what it could look like across all our age grades. The Executive has discussed several options based on Public Health options and dates, but at this time we are unable to make a decision until we receive more concrete information.
Rest assured that if you have registered and want a refund, you are entitled to it and will receive it. If you have yet to register (and we do get to play some ball!) there will be an opportunity to sign up in the future.
Everyone’s patience is appreciated and we are really hopefully to see you all out at the fields at some point this summer!
If you need to contact us, you can use Facebook to send us a message, or use the contact form on our website.